Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ó Ríordáin congratulates students who received Junior Cert results

Labour Party TD Aodhán Ó Ríordáin has extended his congratulations to the 57,000 students across the country who will receive their Junior Certificate results today.

“I just want to congratulate students and particularly those in my own constituency of Dublin North Central who will receive their Junior Cert results today. In addition, I wish to congratulate every single parent, teacher and school principal who work so hard throughout the year supporting our students.

“I know the stress that many students experience over the course of their exams and I know that students will rightly celebrate their results this evening.

“However, I hope all students celebrate their results with family and friends responsibly and enjoy their night.”